Camden Township


Camden Township officials include chairman/maintenance worker Gerald Goede, supervisor David Zellmann, treasurer Denise Zellmann, part-time maintenance worker Jeff Caswell, and clerk Lisa Goede. Not pictured are supervisor Bill Devine, deputy clerk Roger Sauerbrey, and deputy treasurer Elaine R. Wischnack.

Information updated September 2019

Town Hall

Camden Township Hall is located at 315 State Ave. S. in New Germany. The phone number at the town hall is 952-353-2496, and the website is

Township meetings

Meetings are conducted the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 p.m. at the township hall in New Germany.

Township board

Serving Camden Township are clerk Lisa Goede 612-280-8286, chairman and maintenance man Gerald Goede 952-240-9652, supervisor David Zellmann 952-467-4469, supervisor Bill Devine 612-419-9006, treasurer Denise Zellmann 952-467-4469, deputy clerk Roger Sauerbrey 952-657-2431, and deputy treasurer Elaine R. Wischnack.

Where to vote

General and primary elections are at New Germany City Hall. Township items may be mailed to 315 State Ave. S., New Germany, MN 55367. Any questions may be directed to the township clerk.

Recycling stations

The township does not provide recycling, except for twice a year in conjunction with the City of New Germany. Call the household hazardous waste facility in Chaska, 952-448-4572 for recycling options.

Building permits

Building permits may be obtained by calling Carver County 952-361-1820.

Burning permits

Residents may get burning permits from Phyllis Stender 952-467-3055, Linda Sauerbrey 952-657-2431, Patricia Lhotka 952-467-2129, or Gerry Goede 952-353-2390.

Dust control

For dust control, call the township hall at 952-353-2496.

Garbage pickup

The township doesn’t provide garbage service. Residents must arrange with a local sanitation company for pickup.


McLeod Power Cooperative, 1231 Ford Ave. in Glencoe. Electric outage calls, 320-864-3148 or 800-494-6272

Xcel Energy, Residential Customer Service, 800-895-4999; Business Solution Center, 800-481-4700, TDD/TTY (hearing impaired service): 800-895-4949.


Frontier Communications, 800-435-1504; or for customer service, 800-921-8101.

CenturyLink, 800-788-3500; 24-hour repair service, 800-627-3600; TDD/TTY, 800-627-3529.